- Language: English
- ISSN: 2465-6801
- Established Year: 2014
- Published Articles: 8
|Executive Editor||:||Linda Chinelo Nkamigbo|
|Publisher||:||Nnamdi Azikwe University Awka|
|Paper Submission E-mail||:|
- Vol-3 No-1 (2016)
Manuscripts submitted by authors should include a coversheet with the name and contact information of the contributor(s). Well researched articles for publication must be original, neither published nor considered for publication elsewhere. Manuscripts, books for review and all editorial correspondence should be sent to the editor at email@example.com . Manuscripts should follow this order: Times New Roman, Point 12, double line spacing, not more than 15 pages, Linguistics Society of America (LSA) or current APA or MLA style of documentation. Articles can be written in any languages with English translation of abstract. The articles are subjected to peer reviews and editing before they are finally accepted for publication.
When authors receive their reviewed papers, they are required to effect the corrections and check off their submission compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to this guideline:
1. The submission file is in Microsoft word format;
2. The text is single spaced; Uses a 12 point font size; employs italics rather than underlining (except with url addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points rather than at the end.
3. The text adheres to the style and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Instruction for Authors.
4. Spelling and grammar checks have been performed;
5. All authors have read the manuscript and agree to publish it.
- Prof. Alex C. Asigbo
- Linda C. Nkamigbo
- Felicia O. Asadu
- Associate Editor
- Prof. Cecilia Eme
- Prof. Josephat Rugemalira
- Prof. Abdelrahim Mugaddam
- Dr. Eyo Mensah
- Dr. Endashaw Woldemichael
- Prof. Gideon Omachonu