- Language: English
- ISSN: 2488-9210
- Established Year: 2015
- Published Articles: 79
|Executive Editor||:||Dr. Kanu, Ikechukwu Anthony|
|Publisher||:||The Augustinian Institute|
|Paper Submission E-mail||:||email@example.com|
- Vol-2 No-6 (2016)
- Vol-2 No-5 (2016)
- Vol-2 No-4 (2016)
- Vol-2 No-3 (2016)
- Vol-2 No-2 (2016)
- Vol-2 No-1 (2016)
- Vol-1 No-3 (2015)
- Vol-1 No-2 (2015)
- Vol-1 No-1 (2015)
All manuscripts must be original (hence, not under consideration anywhere) and submitted to the editor in MS word format via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com. The entire work can range from two to fifty double-spaced pages with a concise title, abstract, and a standard scholarly citation: do not place page numbers or paper title (on each page) on the manuscript; articles (or parts of articles) in English and French will be considered. All submissions must list the author's current affiliation and contact points (location, e-mail address, etc.). Regarding style (APA, MLA, Chicago, etc.), use what is standard in your area of study. Camera ready manuscripts will receive first preference in the publishing cycle. All manuscripts are peer-reviewed and those approved by the editorial board will be published free of any charges as quality and originality are the ONLY conditions for publication in this journal.
Generally, Editors should be able to reach a decision including recommending corrections if any or acceptance of any paper within two weeks of receipt which is communicated to the author subsequently. Authors are, therefore, advised to avoid needless correspondences. Contributors would receive a copy of the journal but additional copies may be obtained at the normal price. Copyright to articles published in the journal shall remain vested with the journal. All correspondences including subscription and sponsorship to the Editor via: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
All manuscripts must be submitted electronically through the e-mail to the editor at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
Review and Publication Process
A full double-blind refereeing process is used that comprises of the following steps.
• Paper is sent to 2 reviewers for review. The reviewers' recommendations determine whether a paper will be accepted / accepted subject to change / subject to resubmission with significant changes / rejected.
• For papers which require changes, the same reviewers will be used to ensure that the quality of the revised paper is acceptable.
• If the paper is accepted by the reviewers, author(s) will be notified to pay the author fee.
• Acceptance letter will be provided after the payment has been made.
• Author/Corresponding Author will be notified about the possible date of publication (both online and print).
• One hard copy of the published journal (Print) for each article will be sent to the author/corresponding author. The review process takes maximum two weeks.
Copyrights for articles published in IAAJAH are retained by the authors, with first publication rights granted to the journal. The journal/publisher is not responsible for subsequent uses of the work. It is the author's responsibility to bring an infringement action if so desired by the author.
If the paper is accepted for publication, author(s) will be asked to pay 100 USD or its equivalent in Naira as article publication fee in order to defray the operating costs. Waiver policy is not applicable. The payment method will be notified by the editor after the acceptance of the paper. Author(s) will be entitled to one copy of the printed journal with free of charge i.e. one printed copy is provided against one article disregarding the number of the authors .Authors can also get additional copies of the printed journal by paying 25 USD or its equivalent in Naira for each additional copy.
- Dr. Kanu, Ikechukwu Anthony
- Dr. Kanayor Louis Nwadialor
- Managing Editor
- Dr. Elizabeth. O. Ezenweke
- Dr. Ezichi Anya Ituma
- Dr. Nneka Umera – Okeke
- Dr. Paul. T. Haaga
- Dr. Chiugo C. Kanu
- Dr. Romanus Chukwuma Ejim
- Dr. Ifeoma Obuasi
- Dr. F.o.c Njoku
- Dr. Ogechi E. Anyanwu
- Dr. Bathalomew Chidili
- Dr. Matthew Ananlogho
- Dr. Emmanuel Ifeanyi
- Dr. Adolphus E. Amaefule
- Dr. Ejikemeuwa J. O. Ndubuisi
- Dr. Anikwe Ferdinand,
- Mr. Uchenna E. Kanu